Bitter & Esters, located in Brooklyn’s lovely and easily accessible Prospect Heights neighborhood, hosts a dynamic and unique event experience that isn’t available anywhere else in New York City. At our private events, you can be a part of the Craft Beer movement, learn a new skill in brewing, and share your appreciation of beer in a fun, informal, and educational setting. Brewing beer at our facility allows a focused activity for the group while allowing plenty of “down time” for socializing or team building activities. Fill out the form below or call us (917) 596-7261 to start planning your event.
Our Private Events Include:
- Individual guidance, education and discussion from one of Our Master brewers
- Your own hand crafted and customized homebrew, 144 bottles (1 batch) or 288 bottles (2 batches)
- Selection from a host of beer styles & recipes
- Custom recipe formulation
- Catering and drinks available or bring your own
- Garden patio, weather permitting
- Capacity: from 2 to 35 people (55 with outdoor space)
- Optional custom bottle label design and printing for your homebrew
- All cleaning included
To schedule your private event please fill out the form below. Please include which dates you are interested in brewing on and any other questions you might have. Feel free call us at 917.596.7261 as well.