Pale Ale Malt - 1#
- Malt Style: Base malt
- Flavor: Rich malty Hints of biscuit and nuts
- Color: Contributes golden color
Use as a rich malty Brewers Malt. This fully modified, high extract, low protein malt, Briess Pale Ale is not just a darker Brewers Malt. The proprietary malting process for Briess Pale Ale Malt involves careful monitoring of the kiln drying process and specialized temperature rests that result in the development of its unique flavor.
- Up to 100% Ales (an exception being Koelsch) and rich, full flavored dark beers.
- 10% or more All but the lightest beer styles for additional flavor. Especially helpful for developing warm, malty and toasty flavors.
- 10-15% High gravity beers like a Bock Beer, more in low gravity beers.