All in one brewing systems with recirculating pumps are where it's at. They make brewing simple and easy and get homebrewers doing all-grain earlier, many starting with their very first batch. The Robobrew is going to lead the charge with its amazing price point. The Robobrew is an all-in-one electric brewing system that has built in elements for heating and boiling, a built in pump for recirculation, an onboard water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built in spigot for transfering. It is extremely portable and uses 110v power so it can be used nearly anywhere. Built in magnetic drive pump to easily recirculate the wort during the mash. We recommend getting some silicone tubing to go with the recirculation arm. This allows you more control over the recirculation and you can then use the pump to transfer your wort to your fermenter. Dual heating elements run off of a single 110 volt plug and have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1000 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 1500 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature. The digital control panel makes it easy to see the current temperature and set the temperature you want. You can also set a delayed start of up to 23 hours in advance so that you can have your water hot and ready to go when you get home from work or get up in the morning. The digital controller is also water resistant so don't worry about spills or some water dripping down the side. This controller is built for brewing! The brewery also includes a stainless steel malt pipe with false bottom allowing you to easily shift from mash tun to boil kettle during your brew day. The malt pipe includes a handle to lift it from the RoboBrew and tabs at the base so you can set the malt pipe over the RoboBrew to let the wort drain out. It also has feet at its base to raise the malt pipe slightly off the base and help prevent clogging. The included stainless wort chillers is shipped with bare ends so you can set it up for your situation. We list below the most common tubing and fittings sold to help connect to a hose, hose bib, or faucet.
Note: The manual references an element for a different market. This unit comes with a two heating elements for a total of 1,500 watts.
- Stainless steel construction 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital temperature controller 110v power and plug Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining (don't have to use the pump)
- Immersion wort chiller included Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped volume markers
- Glass lid Magnetic drive pump for recirculation
- Recirculation arm
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
You might also want:
- 2' of 1/2" ID Silicone tubing for sparging and draining.
- To connect included chiller: 20' of 1/2" ID tubing, 3 small hose clamps and 1 brass Garden Hose Thread 1/2" barb adapter.